CALL FOR PAPERS
(Llamado a Artículos)
"Education for Sustainable Development; a Must"
16-18 November 2016. Mexico city, Mexico
Promote new ideas and educational positions on results from theoretical and experimental work; proposals, designs and tools of education through lectures, oral presentations, courses and competitions.
Internatonal Congress; Live and Broadcast . Live by
Indexed at www.congresoensm.org and:
CENSM 2016 Conference Publication products:
ISBN electrónico: 978-0-9977571-0-1
ISBN CD-Rom: 978-0-9977571-1-8
*ISBN Printed: 978-0-9977571-2-5
Researchers, Teachers, Student Teachers, organizations and general public interested in education sciences.
- • Education for Sustainable Development.
- • Methodological Approaches of Educational Research in the Current Context..
- • Contributions of critical evaluation, accreditation and standardization of educational processes.
- • Sociocultural contexts: Problems and Possibilities of Social Transformation.
- • Creativity and transformation processes of teaching and learning.
- • Human rights, relevance, equity and educational inclusion.
- • Poblematical relationship approaches of education and the world of work.
- • Teaching education in a globalized society.
- • Educational management in local and global contexts.
- • Education in the knowledge society.
- • Populations and groups: features, vulnerabilities and educative potential..
- • Public policies and commodification of education.
- • Networks and academic communities: contributions to educational research.
1. Starting sending and receiving of papers: : April 1 2016.
2. Paper Submission Dead Line: July 31 2016.
3. Notification of Acceptance: August 18 2016.
4. Submission of final paper: September 10 2016.
5. Author registration Dead Line: September 30 2016.
6. Event: November 16 - 18 2016
Event free of paid for Authors and Participants. Proceedings in Ebook and CD-ROM format with ISBN
Publishing Policies and Procedures:
- Accepted papers in CENSM 2016 should include Signed Copyright Format , This document is required by office of author’s rights in order to obtain the ISBN.. Only the papers which comply with the Copyright filled and signed may be published., The final version of the accepted paper should be written with “WORD” processor and must be sent with the Copyright format.
- Download Copyright Format (COPYRIGHT) clicking here.
- Accepted papers in CENSM 2016 should send Final Version of Paper Copyright Formatormat in PDF version (Portable Document Format) of Adobe Systems to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can convert for free papers to PDF in http://www.pdfonline.com/
CLICK HERE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
Or send your paper to email@example.com
Click here for Authors Help
Contact us at:
Phone: (01 55) 53-82-60-45